Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pinned
    • Feb 2010

sustanon vs cypionate pros and cons

Sustanon or cypionate, wich one is a better test and why in your opinion? Ihave used Sustanon in the past and i am going to start new cycle next week and i was wondering if i should try cypionate this time. I had good results with sustanon but everything i read people are bashing sustanon! If you have tryed both and have solid advice i would really like to know so i can make a solid choice.
  • DADAWG
    Vet
    • May 2004

im not bashing sustanon but i do think its hard to keep bloodlevels stable without numerous injections because of the short ester test thats in sustanon. 2 x a week injections with cyp work very well.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

Comment

• HOTROCKS
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by DADAWG
      im not bashing sustanon but i do think its hard to keep bloodlevels stable without numerous injections because of the short ester test thats in sustanon. 2 x a week injections with cyp work very well.

Yep ! exactly.
      Deus unus me iudicare potest

Hot Rocks aka HIGH12 is A true American Psycho!

Comment

• pinned
        • Feb 2010

Thank all who replied i know now what my choice is cypionate bang! bang!.

Comment

• HOTROCKS
          • Feb 2009

I do the Enanthate , but below are their profiles where you can find out for yourself.

We have the lowest prices and information for Testosterone Enanthate. Testosterone is used to raise hormone levels in men.

Testosterone Cypionate is one of the most common drugs prescribed for Testosterone Therapy. Testosterone Cypionate is an oil based injectable steroid.

Comment

• liftsiron
            Administrator
            • Nov 2003

Really not enough diff imo to even mention, the prop in sus is so low that it doesn't even have any noticeable effect on blood levels.
            ADMIN/OWNER@Peak-Muscle

Comment

• quez82
              • Jul 2003

i just don't see a comparison. Cypionate will be alot easier to keep stable, and sust you're working with different compounds. I'd stick with a singl ester, always. Especially, a longer ester like cypionate.
              Quez82 does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• Scott21
                VET
                • Oct 2007

If it's human grade sust. some brands are painful as fuck!! I'd stick with cyp or enanthate. Hell if it's UG lab type sust, I have a suspicion most sources arent going to go through all the trouble of getting all those different test esters, so you will basically really be getting test cyp with a hint of test prop in it anyways. And pay a little more.

Comment

• HOTROCKS
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Scott21
                  If it's human grade sust. some brands are painful as fuck!! I'd stick with cyp or enanthate. Hell if it's UG lab type sust, I have a suspicion most sources arent going to go through all the trouble of getting all those different test esters, so you will basically really be getting test cyp with a hint of test prop in it anyways. And pay a little more.

That's what I would think.
                  That's why I homebrew .

Comment

• Deacon
                    Vet
                    • Jan 2005

I usually stay with test e or cyp sometimes I use sus 250 but as already staed the difference is nominal
                    Originally Posted by Doink the clown;
                    "Every gym has the tard who never gets bigger,never shuts up,and never goes away!"

"If you say you are not afraid to die either your lying or your a Ghurka,"

"Amatures built the Ark - professionals built the Titanic."

Comment

• -JP-

I am a one ester type of guy myself usually test e... but there are plenty of bros out there that love Sus and as cheap as it is for pharma grade no reason to go UG of course there are plenty of fakes but trust your source... When i used Sus in the past I had a problem with water retention I was bloated as shit maybe it was my diet but that has never happened to me with test e.

Comment

• jrod
                        • Jun 2010

I used omna for many cycles and I actually had extremely good results. I would take an amp every mon, wed, and fri. I stacked with winny and dbol for the first four weeks and i got huge. Personally i love the omna. Some say it's the same as Sus, maybe for the exception of one test ester. But for the price, i stockpilled it.

Comment

Working...